This is new addition to to my evening snacks. I have never had kale before, this was my first try and was a hit. Loved the crispy and crunchy texture.
Here is how I got it done.
1 lb kale (you could pick any type of kale)
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp red chilli powder or paprika
salt to taste.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Wash the kale and pat them dry to remove the water content.
3. Sprinkle the oil on the kale and rub them well with the oil, you should make sure that you have spread oil on every leaf. Once done put in the pepper, turmeric, chilli powder and the salt.
4. Mix them well and lay them on a baking tray in a way that the kale is not over lapping, this will make sure that the kale turns out to be crispy and is cooked well.
5. Bake the kale for 10 to 12 minutes, but do check after 8 minutes have passed as every oven is different. There will be change in color.
Enjoy the snack with your favorite drink.